Thursday, June 17, 2010
Well, today's been good so far, and I'm really happy because I finally got my hair trimmed, and yes, I even dyed it again. This time though, it's lighter than I usually go, but it's still a strawberry blonde. Yay! only one more day before we get to escape to the lake for the weekend to celebrate Fathers day! It's going to be a lot of fun. We're going with some of my family, and they're taking their pontoon boat, so lots of fishing, swimming, and just plain havin a good time. It's always nice when you can have so much fun just hanging with your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can tell we are definitely going through hard times when you have to cut out the pedicure due to a strained budget, don't worry times will get better and I hear lake water is great on the footsies. Have fun, while you're out there be sure to think about nothing but your project which is due in only seven weeks now.
ReplyDeleteTell me about it!! I'm really stressin though because I've got the final project for College CompII, but I've also got one for Anatomy II...UGH!!!
ReplyDelete