Saturday, July 17, 2010

Well, we finally got my older daughter's staples out, and we found that her cut in the back of her head heeled fairly nicely. It was so hard to see her in so much pain. But, it's finally over! On top of all of that, classes are going well I think, although I have projects due for both classes this week. It won't be too bad, and I have my project for college compII pretty much done. But, I've also got my now 6 year old's birthday party to attend to this weekend, but I'm optimistic that I'll get everything accomplished, and still be able to enjoy the party at the lake. I love family get togethers, especially in the summertime, and even better when they are at the lake! I love the water, and for some reason, food always tastes better cooked over an open flame!

No comments:

Post a Comment