Friday, June 11, 2010

Stressful, yet good days...

Well, today is going to be a stressful day I think. My kids are bein very onery, and aren't listening like they should. Of course, Dad's not here today, so they're going to act out. It's ok though. Because I've got all of my homework done, and there's not much housework to do today. So I think today's just gonna be a lazy one for me. I didn't sleep very well. Stressing about money tends to do that to a person. I don't want a lot of money, or to be rich, but it would be nice to just know that all of my bills were paid, and there was enough money to get the things my kids and family needed. But, enough about all of that... for now at least.

1 comment:

  1. Everything's going to work out just fine. It's a waste of time to worry about it, instead just determine what the problems in your life are and proceed with proactive solutions. It gets better and keeps your mind off life's troubles. Being a mom is probably one of the toughest jobs in the world. it's time to remember all the problems that we put our own mothers through, and some of them said, "Just wait till you become a parent, Ha, you will be paid back ten-fold!" Now it's time to change the record and stop that redundant cliche' and be the best mom in the world, no matter what the cost and how tired you become, you are born with the strength to endure you just have to learn how to draw upon it when your mind and body need it and not lash out in needless frustration. It's easier said than done, but it just takes practice, strong will, and determination to make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete